Standing Up for the Families and Small Businesses of the Flathead
Thank you to citizens of Kalispell for allowing me to serve as your State Senator. Once again, I will be humbly asking for your support again this year so that I can continue to serve you in the 2019 Session. I welcome your concerns and input as we deliberate the important issues facing Montana, the Flathead Valley and Kalispell this session.
I believe my small business background, strong belief in community service and my tenure in the
Montana State House has given me the tools to be a major part of the Senate’s decision-making
activities in the 2019 legislative session that will affect Kalispell and the Flathead Valley.
Growing up on the family farm in Lower Valley and being raised in the family business, I have
learned firsthand the value of a dollar and how to work to earn it. I will continue to believe that
the taxpayers come first and that we must protect the Constitutional Rights, Freedoms and Liberties
of each individual. My focus will continue to be on creating a business climate that is steady and
consistent. One where entrepreneurs can make good business decisions that will help not only
their businesses grow, but also allow their employees to prosper along with them each and every
As your State Senator, I will base my decisions on these principles:
1. Is this legislation constitutional?
2. Is this reducing in any way the responsibility of individuals to make good decisions?
3. Will this legislation interfere with an individual’s freedom to make good decisions?
4. Is this legislation fiscally responsible and what kind of outcomes may we expect for long
5. Can Montanan’s afford this legislation for the short and long term financial stability of
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions either through this website or by phone, 261-
3269. I look forward to hearing from you!
Senate District #4